We’re continually monitoring the global COVID-19 situation and reviewing information from our trusted sources to determine our course of action for our programs.
In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel or suspend a Spring, Summer or Fall 2021 program – we have your back.
Pre-Departure Program Refund Policy
If TEAN is required to cancel or suspend your confirmed program before your program start date, you’ll have:
- The option to consider an alternative TEAN program at a new location using your existing application and any paid fees
- The option to attend your preferred program at a later term for no additional cost
- The option to not attend any program and instead receive a full refund for your TEAN Program Fees paid (including your application and program deposits)
If you’ve received a TEAN scholarship, it can be applied to a new program or term.
Active Program Refund Policy
If TEAN has to cancel a program while it’s already running, we cannot guarantee a full refund but will work closely with our partners and onsite staff to:
- Recover costs and provide a refund as much as possible
- Present all available options to complete the academic requirements of your program
- Be in direct communication with you, your emergency contact and your home institution
Have questions? For more details, check out the FAQs on this page or give us a call at 312-239-3710.
This post was updated on November 1, 2020.