Shanghai Summer participants are eligible for a TEAN a discount off their total program fees if your application is completed before March 15, 2015
8-week Intensive Beginner Language and Culture Program: $500 discount
4-week Fudan University Language and Culture Summer School: $250 discount
I want that! What do I have to do to be eligible?
- Complete Part I of your Virtual Application (Personal, Parent, Academic, and Supplemental Sections).
- Upload a digital photo in your Virtual Application
- Upload your passport copy in the “Files” section of your Virtual Application.
- (If renewing, please send evidence that your passport has been applied for).
- Get your Statement from University completed by your advisor in your Virtual Application (Part I).
- Submit your $500 program deposit (does not apply to every student due to special billing arrangements with some universities). Please call or contact us to see if you need to pay the deposit!
- Submit a copy of official transcripts for every university attended to the address below.
The Education Abroad Network
505 N LaSalle, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60654
Can I get money instead of the discount?
Unfortunately, we will just deduct it from your final invoice but that only means more money to keep in your pocket.
Do I have to keep track of these items myself? How will I know when everything is complete?
That’s what we’re here for. Your program managers will keep you up to date on outstanding items but we suggest requesting/completing things as soon as you. We know you’re excited so let’s work with that.