We want to send you on an amazing weekend away to the southern islands of Thailand for FREE while you are studying abroad. Apply before October 15, 2015 for a Thailand or SE Asia Comparative Semester study abroad program for Spring 2016 to automatically receive this amazing bonus!
You will explore the southern islands of Thailand, during this weekend excursion to Krabi. Picture turquoise waters, and beaches flanked by palm trees. This is paradise. We will cover your airfare, and accommodation. You will spend the weekend island hoping, rock climbing and snorkeling in the most beautiful surroundings. TEAN alum, Sophie Fish shares her experience on the this excursion, plus some encouragement to finish your application.
The Not So Fine Print:
You must complete all of the following items by October 15, 2015 to qualify for the Krabi excursion:
- Complete Part I of your Virtual Application (Personal, Parent, Academic, and Supplemental Sections).
- Upload a digital photo in your Virtual Application.
- Upload your passport copy in the “Files” section of your Virtual Application. (If renewing, please send evidence that your passport has been applied for).
- Get a recommendation completed by an advisor or professor in your Virtual Application (Part I).
- Get your Statement from University completed by your advisor in your Virtual Application (Part I).
- Answer 2 of the 4 Intercultural Understanding Questions and submit via email or file upload in the “Files” section of your Virtual Application (Part II).
- Submit your $500 program deposit (does not apply to every student due to special billing arrangements with some universities). Please call or contact us to see if you need to pay the deposit.
- Submit a copy of official transcripts for every university attended to the address below.
- The Education Abroad Network 505 N LaSalle, Suite 200 Chicago, IL 60654
* This promotion does not include the Vietnam semester program through the Loyola Vietnam Center. Scholarships are available for this program.