Global Opportunity (GO) Full-Ride Scholarship
The Global Opportunity (GO) Full-Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any summer or fall 2022 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees and orientation (up to $15,000 value). You can read more about the history of the TEAN full ride scholarship and previous winners here. There is not a separate application for the GO Full Ride. All applicants who apply for one of the other TEAN scholarship by the deadline will be considered. There will be one GO Full Ride Scholarship awarded for per year.
We offer the TEAN Diversity Scholarship with the goal of bringing the benefits of a global education to historically underserved student populations. This includes, but is not limited to, students identifying as underrepresented races, ethnic origins, sexual orientations, gender identities, as well as first generation college students and those with accessibility needs.
Semester partnership Scholarship
These merit and financial need-based scholarships assist semester students from affiliated universities with the expenses of studying abroad. Applicants for this scholarship must complete the Budget and Funding Form in order to exhibit financial need.
Recipients of this scholarship will have the opportunity to participate in the Correspondent Internship, which offers the recipient the chance to take photos and add content to the TEAN Blog as a Correspondent.
Summer Pathways Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to award those who have achieved academic excellence and require extra financial assistance. Applicants for this scholarship must complete the Budget and Funding Form in order to exhibit financial need.
- Students must start and complete steps 1-3 of the online application for the TEAN program you plan to attend.
- Students must have their study abroad office complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship. You can do this on your TEAN online application for the program.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program that they want to attend.
- Students can only submit their application one time for scholarships per application cycle (per term), applicants should select their top program choice when applying.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the scholarship deadline will not be considered.
- Will be based on the overall application materials, including a personal essay and overall presentation.
- Applications will be judged by our scholarship review committee.
- To be considered for the scholarship you must meet the above requirements.
- No exceptions regarding the above requirements will be made.
- All scholarships are for TEAN abroad programs only. Students attending faculty-led programs with their home university, hosted or organized by TEAN do not qualify. Virtual programs including the Global Remote Internship and Career Semester do not qualify.
- You can apply for as many scholarships as you like but would only be awarded one.
- Completing the application is not a guarantee for a scholarship award.
Scholarship application deadlines for our 2022 programs have passed. The 2023 scholarship application is not yet available. Please check back soon to access the 2023 Scholarship Application.